Saturday, March 7, 2015

Breakin Wax:2014 Press Pass Football/Press Pass GameDay Gallery Duo Blaster Break

In my search for more Odell Beckham Jr and to bust Press Pass one last time, I found two blaster boxes on sale over at Steel City Sports Cards online and took advantage.

First up was the flagship football product. 1 Rookie auto per blaster.


Here was my best base card player from the box. Not too shabby.

Blue parallels including Cincy running back Jeremy Hill

My autograph from the box. On-card auto of WR T.J. Jones who plays for the Detroit Lions.

Now onto the blaster break GameDay Gallery. This as well has 1 auto in the blaster.

And here it is! Yeah, I skipped the base this time. Once again I get the nice pull, just not the good player. This is a Target Exclusive Red Level autograph of Tajh Boyd numbered 8/10. This guy just keeps popping up in my boxes like Ha-Ha Clinton Dix. Least I know someone who may be interested in Boyd if I want to trade it. But, with his recent contract with Pittsburgh I am not sure about moving it now.
Overall, not bad breaks. They were both under $7 a blaster and pulling the Boyd, despite it being Boyd, was still a nice pull for retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment