Saturday, February 14, 2015

HOBBY TOPIC

Yep, that's right. I brought back the popular series Hobby Topic. This series is all about you, the readers. My opinion is mum on every subject, however, you guys have the open mic per say on here. So without further ado, here is today' topic:

BONUS HOBBY TOPIC THIS WEEK!

It's Valentines Day!! But it is also, National Hockey Card Day in Canada. So today's topic is, are you participating today? Do you go to shops to get the cards or do you buy sets online? What are your thoughts on the promotion?

Leave your thoughtful comments below!

1 comment:

  1. on V-day? Really? No. I'm not going. Spending some time with my honey.
    One of my local card shop owners will just give me a set the next time I see them.

    Who thought this was a great idea to do this on V-Day????

    ReplyDelete