Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Another Trade Mail Day With @dpalagi518

Up until the last six months or so, I hadn't traded very much. I kinda just kept stuff to myself and didn't want to take any chances with trading with the fear of finding an untrustworthy trade partner. But, recently, I have been adding some great traders to my trade list and one of them is @dpalagi518. He is not only a great trader, but he is a great guy as well.

I helped him fill a few PC needs and sent a few extras as well for good measure. This is what I got in return.

An Andre Williams Elite auto

And one of my favorite Williams cards I have so far in a Topps Prime Level V auto/memorabilia card. I love the overall look and balance of it. This card was a must in this trade and luckily @dpalagi518 was generous to give it up as he too collects Williams.

Also, with most of his trades I have seen him make including one with me in the past, he threw in some sweet 90's bonus packs.

Here were the best cards from those packs including a Giants PC add and a Jerry Rice card
Overall, another successful trade and a trader I highly recommend to all of my readers.

Thanks again goes out to @dpalagi518 for this trade and I look forward to more future trades with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment