Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Breakin Wax: 2013 Topps Mini Football Hobby Box Break

Mini's and Topps. They seem to go hand in hand like PB&J. It seems year after year Topps is including these in more and more products so why not make a product specifically made of them? Well, they did.

In every box of 2013 Topps Mini Football is 24 packs and 10 cards per pack so a box is pretty loaded. There is one autograph or jersey card per box as well.

Each base card is just a miniature version of the Topps base. Simply done.

Same goes for the mini rookies. I pulled some good ones in here and here were the best.

Topps football mini's also have gold parallels. The cool part about these is that instead of being numbered to 2013, they are numbered to 49 making these much more exciting to find. Pulled a couple of decent ones here in Murray and Suh.

Minis!! What?! Yep, you read it. Topps likes mini's so much that they included mini's in a mini product. Believe me too, these are very mini. About the size of a quarter.

And my hit of the box. Like with most Topps flagship products I had expected to pull a jersey card. This one if of rookie Knile Davis. I do like the fact that they are numbered and low numbered to boot.

Overall, I like it. I actually like it a lot better than flagship. The low serial numbered parallels and jersey cards, the lack of loading these boxes full of inserts and just the plain fun of a mini card. I think Topps has a winner here.

1 comment:

  1. I like that the topps mini have "mini" numbering (e.g gold only being /49). Hate hitting a /2014 lol. Is sweet that there are mini minis lol. Bring on the "short" tall boys

    ReplyDelete