Sunday, January 25, 2015

Breakin Wax: 2013 Topps Chrome Football Blaster Box

Just like my earlier post today claiming my love for Topps Chrome, well, it returned. This time in football.

To me, the best value comes from blaster boxes for Chrome and as you read on and view on you will see why I feel that way.

In each blaster box of 2013 Topps Chrome football is 7 packs. Each pack comes with 4 cards  There is also a bonus pack, Walmart has rookie relics while Target has extra refractors, to open. Right now these blasters are about $10 so they are a wicked bargain.

Base cards are plain and simple. Chromed Topps base cards. But, look much better.

My rookie cards from the blaster including Geno and Gio Bernard.

Refractors including CRUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZ.

Great X-Factor find in Megatron!

Nice looking parallels here including some good players, not counting Ponder, but a Bernard is numbered to 499 and falls at 1:27 packs. So a nice one pulled there.

Inserts. What were the odds they would be the same player?

And my relic card. This guy had some decent plays when Dallas played him. The problem is playing behind Demarco who dominated this season.
Overall, a nice break and some great value. I also like the relic cards chromed. They look really nice. You can also parallels of these so even more added value.

Once again Topps Chrome proves to be the best product out there especially for retail.

1 comment:


  1. Some nice little hits. I struggle with the choice between hobby and blasters with nfl products. Comes down to number of hits vs exclusive hits I guess

    ReplyDelete