Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Post About Nothing

Yup, you read it. This post is about nothing.

Have I run out of ideas to write about? Absolutely not. I am just saving those for the New Year. Do I want to call this a filler post til that time comes? Yes. Why? I really don't know. I thought I had something ready to go for today, but I guess not.

So to fill up a post about nothing, I thought I would recap a few pics from way back when the blog first started since it is getting a complete makeover and see if any of you remember the pictures or the posts connected to them. Enjoy the memories of what once was. Remember also, these pics were taken when I was a rookie blogger, so some are awful lol.

















And that's it. Here's to wrapping up this post about absolutely nothing but may have had a touch of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment