Monday, December 22, 2014

Break 'Em: 12 Packs Of 1991 Action Packed Football

Recently I showed off my surprise EPIC mail day from The Pack Gambler. In that article, I mentioned there were 12 packs of 1991 Action Packed Football that I would open at a later date. Well, the time has come.

Not only did I bust all 12 packs at a slow pace, it took me roughly an hour as I studied every card, but I have also put together the full gallery of all 12 packs. So sit back, take a moment back in time and enjoy!

The golden wrapper. It's sorta like the golden ticket into something wonderful. The wonderfulness of action packed field pics with embossing.


The cards!

A couple of Giants and Emmitt. As a Giants fan, I hate him. But, as a collector, I am glad to have found him.



Some BIG TIME Hall Of Famers found in this lot. Barry Sanders, John Elway and Troy Aikman.

My man Rodney! Some guy named Joe Montana as well.


Overall, a ton of fun. I was a bit disappointed not to have landed the Favre rookie after 12 packs but sometimes that's how the cookie crumbles. This also may mean I have to go and find some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment