Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Custom Card Mail Day, Check Out This Oscar Taveras!

This is a long overdo mail day shout out.

I recently stumbled upon a custom card maker, Matt Yerkes (One Star Chewing Gum), on Twitter who hosts contests and sells the cards that he makes. He recently designed this pretty sweet card of Oscar Taveras before his tragic passing and didn't feel right selling it so he gave it away.

This arrived a few days later.


I think his work is pretty impressive. This wasn't the only card I have seen of his work. I have checked out the others that he has posted and they look great as well. Maybe some card companies should take note of his designs.

Thanks again goes out to Matt for the card  I never owned a custom card before so this card will have its own special place in my rookie PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment