Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CONTEST! Finale Contest By Pack Gambler! #BaseballJerseyCards

In what is the final contest I will have with the Pack Gambler, it marks a sad day. If you haven't heard about The Pack Gambler saying goodbye, please read THIS.

I hate when the hobby loses great people. The Pack Gambler is one of them. Very trusted and friendly hobbyist. He will be missed.

So in honor of him leaving, this contest is really simple to enter. Follow the instructions after I introduce you to the prizes first.

 Some sweet cards up for grabs! SHINY!

Here is how to enter:
  • Comment with "I'll miss The PackGambler" This is as easy as it gets!
  • Be a U.S. or Canadian Resident!
  • Follow US on Twitter or Facebook. We will check. In event you are not following us on one or the other, your entry will be disqualified if you win.
  • I personally would love to see a thank you note and a goodbye message for The Pack Gambler. This is not required but would be a good gesture.
  • A random winner will be chosen from ALL entries. My new random number is 7. So whoever is the person on top of the list after 7 randoms, is the winner.
  • Entries are due by November 25th 2014 by 8pm e.t. with a winner being announced on November 26th 2014.
Good luck to all that enter.

Extra Message:
The Pack Gambler, just wanted to say thank you for all of the support and I wish you luck on all future endeavors. Keep in touch and of course, "I'll miss The PackGambler".

No comments:

Post a Comment