Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WINNERS Of The Player Of The Day Kid's Photo Contest!!

First off, I wanna say thanks to everyone who participated in this part of the promotion. The photos were amazing, the voting was hard, and seeing the smiles on the future of the hobby made me smile and I am sure others as well.

The Panini panel of voters consisted were, Chris Barr, D.J. Kazmierczak, Keith Hower, Scott Prusha, Jason, Howarth, Tracy Hackler, Doug Drotman and a special guest of Ted Litvan from BCW Supplies who I used as a tiebreaker.

They each submitted to me their votes by email and Twitter and here are the results.

Finishing in FIRST PLACE is....

 
3 VOTES
Packers vs Steelers (Brian J. McCarter)

Finishing in SECOND PLACE is.....
  
2 VOTES
 GO PACK GO!(Andy Parkevich)

THIRD PLACE I had to take to the randomizer as all three of these guys were tied with one vote a piece. I had no more voters to go so this was the only FAIR way to decide. There was NO WAY I was gonna choose a winner myself as I felt all pictures were equal.
 
1 VOTE
 Father and Son Collecting Duo! (batcavelv)

 
1 VOTE
 Panini Get's A Thumbs Up! (Troy Schweda)
 
1 VOTE
 Little Collector (Mark DeBarge)

And the results of the 7 times of the random

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Little Collector (Mark DeBarge)
  2. Panini Get's A Thumbs Up! (Troy Schweda)
  3. Father and Son Collecting Duo! (batcavelv)
Timestamp: 2014-10-29 10:52:40 UTC
You have randomized this list 7 times.

Congrats to Little Collector (Mark DeBarge) who takes home THIRD PLACE.

Winners, please email your addresses to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your address with the subject line Kids Contest Winner. I will get these prizes out as soon as I can. When you get these prizes, please post on Twitter or Facebook using the # #PaniniPOD.


As an added twist to this contest and as part of my #SCCGivesBack promo, EVERYONE will take home a prize! So the remaining names who didn't finish in the Top 3, Troy Schweda, batcavelv, Laina Betts, Aleah Evans, Brad Jorgensen, and Mrblu1976 will take home a little something as well. Thank you for your pictures! Please email me your addresses to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with the subject line Kids Contest Winner. I will get these prizes out to you as soon as I can! When you get the prizes, please post on Twitter or Facebook your prizes along with #SCCGivesBack and #PaniniPOD.

Thanks to everyone who participated. To me, you are all big winners for collecting with your kids. Not one picture was above the rest as they all sent a meaning to the world, collecting will live on!

There is currently one Player Of The Day contest going on now with TONS more to come

ALL WINNERS HAVE 7 DAYS FROM TODAY TO CLAIM A PRIZE

No comments:

Post a Comment