Saturday, September 13, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Find Part 10: Some Rookies, Some Inserts

Well, here is another post to what will be many posts of me breaking down what I got at a Yard Sale that I posted about recently. Today's post consisted of a mixed box of rookies and a few inserts.

I thought this was a pretty cool find. Great photograph and nice design.

More random rookies/prospect cards. Nothing too big:



I wonder which ones of the 45,000 I got if I have two of each.....
Cool Burnett!

Some good players found in this group including Jimmy Rollins. I hadn't heard of Fleer Futures before. The gray part has like a glitter/counter-top feel and look to it.

A few inserts mixed in with the rookies..

Topps has always liked GOOOOOLLLLDDDDD

These were pretty cool!!
 

Overall, some good finds. The inserts were better than the rookie finds I think. I didn't showcase all of the rookies either. This was a 800ct box full of rookie cards,other than the inserts I showed, but I only posted the ones I knew of. The rest were no-namers. 

Another Baseball Card Yard Sale Find post coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment