Friday, July 18, 2014

The Card Bin

Just wanted to once again promote my new blog, The Card Bin. If you are a fan of checking out someone else's PC, opinion stories, card pics, mail days, pack breaks, Ken Griffey Jr, NY Giants, NY Yankees, than this is the blog for you! You can find this blog HERE.

The first two articles have been posted and if you want direct links to those here is what they are about and the link right to the stories:

Not Fishing For His Rookie (because I already have it) 

Not fishing for Mike Trouts rookie, find out why

Sorry Mr. Tanaka

My written apology to Yankees starting pitcher Masahiro Tanaka

Please check the blog out and let me know your thoughts. I have put a lot of work into it and hope you enjoy all it has and will have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment