Thursday, July 17, 2014

That 90's Sport Card Blog Post Of The Day: That 90's Card: 1997 Donruss Studio 8x10 Portraits Andruw Jones

Check out today's new post from That 90's Sport Card Blog as 8x10 baseball card week continues!! Follow this link to check it out!

http://sportcardblog90.blogspot.com/2014/07/that-90s-card-1997-donruss-studio-8x10_17.html

NOTE: The weak reaction from That 90's Sport Card blog is a bit concerning. I really hope things start to go up for that blog. It makes it extremely hard to go on there and make a new post in the morning when the previous days post only got 31 views. But, I will do my best to continue on for now. Will probably cut down on some posts per week because of the week showing, but I really enjoyed that era so I will continue to show off the cards of why.

No comments:

Post a Comment