Sunday, June 8, 2014

What's In The Mail Box?

As you have seen in past posts, I am a huge fan of Rueben Randle One, because he plays for the NYG and two he is about ready to have one huge breakout season. So I have begun a small but growing PC of him.

Last season was just the beginning I think for Rueben as he showed his incredible hands in some of the games and made strides in his route running and connection with Eli Manning. If this says anything, he went from 19 receptions for 298 yds and 3 TD's in 2012 to 41 receptions for 611 yds and 6 TD's in 2013. Double his production from his 2012 rookie campaign.

I found the card I have wanted the most for my Randle PC at an incredible bidding starting point. I have found many others at a great starting point in the past only to lose out in the end so I was thinking this would be the same....except...it wasn't! I was the solo bidder! I was able to scoop up this Crown Royale rookie auto silhouette for only $3.25!! Plus $2.50 shipping but I found this as a steal and almost passed out from the excitement! Can't believe I was the only bidder!!

The card arrived a few days later and here is the sweetness:

I can finally check this one off from the list! I will say this again, the Rookie Silhouettes are the best looking autographed cards out on the market! If you don't agree, you haven't held one yet.

As always, comments on my mail day are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment