Friday, June 6, 2014

What's In The Mail Box?

In the mail box today, was a sweet score I won from Small Traditions. If you don't know who Small Traditions is, they are an online sports and collectibles auction company that is similar to eBay except that they charge the buyers to participate in their auctions instead of the sellers. They also run random contests on Twitter and some epic big lot contests on their Facebook page. Another positive about them is I assume they are big Yankees fans as they are always discussing Pinstripes and their cards.

In a recent giveaway on Twitter, they were giving away a sweet 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly rookie card. I RT'd the contest on Twitter in hopes of scoring my first rookie card of the now Dodgers skipper and former Yankee and that's what exactly happened. I was chosen as the winner when it was announced the next day and they shipped this beauty of a card out and had it to me within 4 days.

Here is the card that I won:

I just wanna say thanks again to Small Traditions for their genorosity and if you haven't LIKED them on Facebook or FOLLOWED them on Twitter, you are missing out and that's obvious with a mail day like this one!

As always, thoughts on my mail day are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment