Wednesday, May 28, 2014

90's Rip Party: 1993 Bowman Football 1 Pack Break

Everyone knows my love of football and especially collecting football cards. That's why in this edition of 90's Rip Party I decided to rip some football and no better product to rip than the home of the rookie cards, Bowman! So I went and tried a pack of 1993 Bowman Football. Let's see how I did.

Before I show you, let's break down Bowman Football '93. Each pack of Bowman 1993 came with 14 cards per pack. One of those cards in the pack was a pretty sweet looking rainbow foil bordered card. The design was decent as well despite a white border. There was action shots and the player's name didn't take up too much room like with some designs with borders.

Now onto the break:





These rainbow border cards are pretty sweet!
Overall, not a bad break. I like the design, especially rainbow border, and I also found some star players mixed in. I would definitely go back and try another especially with decent rookie class with the likes of Drew Bledsoe and Jerome Bettis. It may also be fun to try and get all of the rainbow foils.

No comments:

Post a Comment