Friday, May 30, 2014

90's Rip Party: 1992-1993 Fleer Ultra Basketball 1 Pack Break

You know me by now from all of these breaks, one I like Fleer products, two, I like to bust Fleer Ultra, three, I like to search from Michael Jordan cards back in these products. So combining these three things you get me breaking a pack of 1992-1993 Fleer Ultra basketball.

Each pack of 1992-1993 Fleer Ultra basketball came with 14 cards per pack. There was also a chance at getting a "limited edition" Scottie Pippen subset card.

Now onto the break and to see if I did get one of those Pippen cards:



Overall, not a bad break. I like the design of the cards and I really liked pulling a Karl "The Mailman" Malone card. The problem I had was it left me hanging and wanting to pull one of those Pippens. Guess that means I need to bust another sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment