Monday, April 21, 2014

90's Rip Party: Spx Football 1997 Hobby Box Part 2: THE INSERTS!

Yesterday, I broke a box of  1997 Upper Deck Spx Football and showed off the base cards from the product. Today, I move onto the sweet inserts.                

Now most inserts in the product were tough pulls except the gold parallels that fell every 1:9 packs. On a normal box basis it's more than likely you would just get the four of those. However, in this box break I lucked out and pulled something a little tougher. I did manage to only land three golds, but the last pull from the box was well worth it.

Now onto the hits!

One of my favorite QB's of all-time was Kerry Collins. I was glad to have had him on the Giants at one point.

This was a great find. Dan Marino gold is the best gold parallels you could get from the product:

And then came the BOOM! Jerry Rice HoloFame 1:75 packs. I was screaming like a little girl when I found this.
You combine all of the star power from the base cards, the gold Dan Marino and than the big pull of the Rice and you my friends have yourself a great box break. I couldn't have asked for more from a break and don't think I have been this satisfied with any box I have opened in a long time.

Let me know what you think of my entire break and how excited you were when you beat the odds on getting a big insert pull from the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment