Friday, March 7, 2014

Retail Break 'Em: 2013-2014 Panini Prestige Basketball

When sorting cards the other day I realized that I didn't have many of this years basketball rookie cards. So when recently taking a trip I found 6 retail packs of Panini Prestige basketball that I knew would help build upon my 2013-2014 basketball rookie card collection.

In each pack of Panini Prestige basketball retail is 5 cards. One of those cards is a rookie. Costs on these range depending on where you buy them. I bought these from Dollar Tree for $1 each. So I got a steal.

Now onto the results:

Here are the 24 base cards into stacks. I put the best players on top. I like the design as Panini stuck with the usual Prestige layout. It also seems there is more game action shots as well.


Didn't quite land the big name rookies I had wanted, but rookies are rookies and you just never know who will step up when.
Overall, for $1 a pack. I am not complaining at all. I picked up 6 rookie cards I didn't have and some PC players too.

As always, your thoughts are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment