Thursday, February 6, 2014

What's In The Mail Box?

I once again had to add to my Rueben Randle collection. This time I added a nice 20 card lot (one card not pictured) for only $.99!

Check out below what I added:

3 Topps rookies, 2 chrome rookies and a refractor

2 Topps Prime rookies, Blue Prime Rookie parallel, 2 Bowman rookies, 1 Topps Platinum x-factor parallel rookie and a Topps Platinum Rookie (not pictured)

1 Panini Presgite Draft Day Destination, Prestige Prestigous Picks, Prizm rookie, Upper Deck rookie and two Leaf Young Stars.

The final piece of the lot was a Fabric Of The Game jersey card of Randle. I am once again very happy with this purchase. 20 more cards to the Randle PC. Despite some being doubles, you just can't go wrong with that price.

As always, thoughts and comments are always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment