Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Sparkling Break Of A 2011 Topps Baseball Series 2 Blister Box

When stumbling upon a marked down 2011 Topps Baseball Series 2 Blister I sat down to think..is this box really worth it? Or is there just going to be a huge stack of base cards and inserts that have no value. But at the same time it was 50% off. Hmmmmm the decisions you have to make in life. I finally decided to give one a go. There was two or three I believe. Glad I picked this one. A nice hit was hidden within.

 

Below is all 72 cards we pulled from our box. We hope you enjoy:
 

 

 

 

 

 



And the NICE HIT from the Blister..A Sparkle Variation said to be found 1 in every case.

Overall it was $5 well spent we would say. The parallel is pretty cool.

Let me know your thoughts on this break and if you have pulled or seen the Sparkle parallels.

No comments:

Post a Comment