Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Retro Break: 1989 Bowman Baseball

Recently went to my first flea market and found a bunch of deals. This only cost me $1a pack. I bought two packs because that's all they had.

Each pack came with a chance at a Griffey Jr. Rookie. You can also find Gary Sheffield and John Smoltz rookies as well.

 

 

 
The base cards from this product, since I already have a ton, will go to other collectors!

However this one that was in the second pack at the bottom will be staying in my collection
. This is why I made the purchase.
 
Gotta love throwback breaks with the wax packs. I liked this Bowman design and wished they would take a look back in time at the design and make a comeback with it in new products. However, the bigger sized card I didn't care for as much.

And no, don't worry, I didn't eat the gum.

 Let us know your thoughts on this break!

No comments:

Post a Comment