Friday, June 28, 2013

Blaster Box Break Score Football 2013

I couldn't wait to get my hands onto this product. I got retail first before Hobby. But after breaking both, I would say by far stick with hobby when busting Score. The retail was really a dulled down version of the hobby. One rookie per pack. A few inserts per box. And this years prices went up to $20 a blaster instead of the usual $10.

This is normally a product I buy both retail and hobby but this year it just doesn't have the same equal appeal to me.


 

 

The reds are Target exclusive parallels. 

Let us know your thoughts on the product. And if you have tried it in retail yet.

1 comment:

  1. I also bought a retail box. frustrating when spending money a person can't get 1 or 2 decent cards. Got Tavon Austin rookie and hot rookie card.

    ReplyDelete