Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mail Day...Nice Brett Lawrie and more!

Recently I won a contest from Team Box Break on Twitter and got myself into one of their breaks. I had once before one myself a spot pulling home nothing. This time was not the case. I was pretty stoked for this mail day and for a free spot thought I did really well. My spot was won in the Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome 2012 baseball. And you all know how much I love me some chrome!

The pack of cards shown is from them having to push the break off a weekend so they rewarded everyone in it a pack of cards.

Here was my showing in the FREE break spot:


 photo IMG_5615_zps29d1affd.jpg

 photo IMG_1960_zpsca8d47f6.jpg 

  photo IMG_6359_zpsa86befe3.jpg

  photo IMG_1233_zps59d379f7.jpg

 photo IMG_1407_zpsdd6c6b83.jpg  
For a free spot, my first Brett Lawrie rookie, a black refractor Lawrie rookie and a Jose Bautista refractor. I would say a great showing. All PC stuff for me. What do you think of my mail day?

No comments:

Post a Comment