Thursday, January 24, 2013

Preview: Topps Baseball 2013

The fields may still be covered in snow, but most of us know baseball season is creeping upon us. And no one knows that more than Topps. As always, the first release of the 2013 Baseball card season there is a ton of excitement to see your favorite players with updated stats, photos, and the newest rookies.

 

I know I speak for many when I say the words..can't wait! Whether its winter or not, when the season is football season is done..its time for baseball and I usually give this product a run with retail. I don't usually put too much stock into it. 1, only one hit per box. 2. way too many inserts (the inserts are not worth what they used to be when you get three per pack). 3. hard to tell rookie cards in baseball. But on a retail end, its cheap and I usually do well in terms of return value.


 
 
Each hobby box breaks down as follows:
  • 36 Packs Per Box, 10 Cards Per Pack
  • (1) Autograph or Relic Card Per Box! 
 Most places will have this product for under $60 a box. And as always, if you bust some. Please share with us your hits and your break for others to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment