Friday, January 18, 2013

Fan Box Break: 2012 Topps Strata Football

Another Fan Box Break from Jammin JDcards and this time its a product that I didn't get to bust but was very tempted by it. So now I get to see what the contents are and hopefully helps you on this product as well!




What Jammin JDcards says about Strata:
"I was really looking forward to breaking one of these hobby boxes. I broke quite a few of the retail version and really liked it. This is a pretty nice product with some really awesome hits. Unfortunately, none of my hits were that great but I have seen some photo’s of really nice stuff. The base set has a cool design, thick card stock and a ton of rookies. Every pack has 2 rookies which is awesome. There is only 1 type of insert; it is a Die-Cut rookie. I also pulled 1 parallel #ed to 100. Overall I still think this is a great product due to the amount of rookies included. The only real complaint I have is that the set lacks inserts and parallels. 8/10 for design, 8/10 for quality, 8/10 for value."

No comments:

Post a Comment