Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving..What I am thankful for

First and foremost, I am thankful for a great family. I am very blessed to say the least. Thats what matters most.

Secondly, I am thankful for having this blog and its on and off success so far. When I first started to blog..I didn't know what to expect. Would it make it? Would my opinions matter? Would anybody read it? I would say for the most part I am pretty happy with the results as a rookie blogger. Hoping my 19 years of collecting gives you guys some useful insight and tips. If not, I have failed you as a blogger.

Thirdly, I am thankful for Panini America and for taking a chance and sponsoring this blog. Without them, we wouldn't have the amazing giveaways and more!

Panini America

Fourth, I am thankful for some amazing fans of the blog.Without you guys...this blog wouldn't survive. Need you here daily to enjoy reading stories, reviews, card posts and more. And sharing your thoughts and most of all for putting in great efforts like you did for our Panini Player Of The Day promo! Here is a little gallery and shoutout to you guys!











And to those of you I don't have a pic of to share on here...a big thanks and shoutout to you guys as well!!

So for Thanksgiving today, eat your turkey til you are stuffed, watch football til your hearts content..but most importantly enjoy time with your family today and say thanks to them.

Hoping all of you have a great Thanksgiving...Sport Card Collectors!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SPORT CARD COLLECTORS FOR THE GREAT CONTESTS ABD REVIEWS YOU PROVIDE FOR US. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I hope that you guys had a great Thanksgiving. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny that you picked this picture with the one LCS shop that I had issues with during the POD promotion to use, lol. I promise you that I will never be returning to that location if I can help it.

      Delete