Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Topps Football 2012: Golden Ticket

Topps released some amazing news yesterday and who wouldn't be excited about this! Topps packed these Golden Draft Tickets in Hobby and Retail boxes of 2012 Topps Football that releases today. Those who find these tickets will get an autographed Andrew Luck or RG3 football from the rookie premier. However...the biggest news of all is that one lucky fan will be drafted by Topps Football and have their own rookie card made up and will be featured in the 2013 Topps Football product.

Now, my dream has always been to be on a football card. I know many of you probably feel the same. I wouldn't know how to react if I was chosen for this..I don't even know what my first words would be..I am curious though...what would your first words be (keep it clean) if you got your own rookie card?

No comments:

Post a Comment