Monday, April 9, 2012

Oddball Collectibles: 1995 Fleer Ultra Power Rangers The Movie Cards

When we are younger, we all have a favorite show. For me, the Power Rangers ruled the world. I had figures, I had statues, I had an outfit and of course I had to have some of the cards from the movie. I was only able to acquire on pack, but I still have the cards from it and they will always have a place in my collection. I still remember the battle in the movie, one of them between the Power Rangers and Ivan Ooze and the other between Lord Zed (still my favorite character on the show besides Tommy the White Ranger) and Ivan Ooze.

The cards I don't remember how many were per a pack, I assume 8-10, came with one hologram card which the back of it is the top right hand card and one Power Pop up card which is top on the left.

1 comment:

  1. it doesn't even have "ULTRA" on these cards

    ReplyDelete