Saturday, March 17, 2012

What other stuff do you collect?

Some of us collect cards. Some of us collect memorabilia. Some of us collect both. And then there is those of us who look at everything as a collectible.

The one definite spot I can put myself in on that is cards. I do have some memorabilia. Not much though. And I do have other collectibles such as bobble heads, magazines, newspapers, mugs, glasses and other unique odd and ends pieces. But overall, my main focus is in card collecting.

I did at one time have quite the lineup of McFarlane and Starting Lineup figures...but I traded most of them away mainly to land these....



I thought it was a great trade. The only problem was the Nolan Ryan auto baseball didn't have the certificate of authenticity but the card shop guaranteed it was authentic. I mostly did the trade for the Super Bowl winning qb.The baseball has is no longer apart of my collection.

This is what I have left of my starting lineups:

Couldn't let my Lawrence Taylor and Phil Simms go.

No comments:

Post a Comment