Saturday, March 10, 2012

What card brand or innovation do you wish a company would bring back?

I have a list of brands that companies only gave one chance or two chances and then took them off the market. Some of them were favorites with fans and some not. I know I had some favorites that I wish would make a comeback...some have been checked off my list and others have not..

Here's just a few and why

Epix Football (Panini only gave this brand one year, but the rookie cards with the football field look and signatures on it. The value for a box was a lot for the price you paid)

Donruss Classics (I loved the look and feel of this brand mixing old players and new)

Pinnacle Football (they have the hockey, wished football would make its return)

Pinnacle Inside (Cards in Cans! Awesome. Check back for a Flashback on these!)

Pinnacle Mint (Cards and coins! Check back for a Flashback on these as well!)

Donruss Preffered (Flashback moment as well!)

Any Fleer Brands! (Upper Deck owns their license and have announced plans to do a Fleer Retro basketball, but I will keep it on this list til its out)

Anything Upper Deck can use with their holograms in base cards like they did in 96 and 97 Spx brands.

 These are just some...can't list them all! However on a note, Upper Deck brought back its Legends line which is awesome. So that was checked off the list and Panini brought back Totally Certified one of my favorites in the late 90's.

What are some of yours? And tell us why you miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment