Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Peyton Manning

I have to get this off from my chest...Why are the Colts releasing him? He is not only the face of the Colts, he is probably one of the best, if not the best, quarterback in NFL history with all of his MVP awards, Pro Bowls, consecutive starts and many other records.

Andrew Luck may be what they call "NFL ready", but wouldn't it help his development to sit behind Manning for at least one or two seasons? Aaron Rodgers did behind Favre. And look at Rodgers now. However, I still don't agree on how they got rid of Favre and now I feel the same for Peyton.

I believe in players staying with their teams for their entire career. Especially ones who have made such impacts as Favre and Manning.

I guess what we can question after 4pm today is, where will Peyton Manning play next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment