Wednesday, March 14, 2012

NFL Free Agency and Your Collection

There has always been a rule for me, I watch my good rookie cards like a hawk. And watching NFL Free Agency to see if that certain player I have or a player from the team a player signs with has any effect on the value. So far this NFL Free Agency, I haven't had any concerns. The one I do right now is the Peyton Manning situation. First, I would like him to sign with a team that can help his value and maybe help him get back to the big game. Second, I don't want him in Tennesee. I just got a great Jake Locker auto/jersey rookie card (look at my review of Plates and Patches) and if Peyton signs there....well...that Locker goes down the drain for a few years. If not overall. So please Peyton, sign elsewhere.

Do any of the rest of you do this...or am I just crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment